Unfortunately, due to the rapid outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, we will no longer be able to offer clients the ability to return products they do not like or ordered by mistake. Please make sure you double check your order and are happy with your product at the time of purchase. If there is any issue with the functionality of the product, please contact us immediately so we can look into the concern. Any products that are returned will be immediately discarded. We do offer sample sizes of products to ensure complete satisfaction before bulk purchasing. Thank you for you understanding during this difficult time.
If you have any concerns please call 866.999.6954 or simply contact your sales representative. This team will collect details from you, determine if their is any issue with the product and provide you with guidance about next steps. Do not return products without speaking with a representative and receiving an RMA authorization form.
For a product to be eligible for return, the following conditions must apply in the following two scenarios:
- Product defects & spoilage and adverse reactions.
– Product(s) was purchased from abi within the last 6 months.
– A detailed description of the issue is provided to the Customer Service Representative.
For adverse skin reactions, please be prepared for Customer Care to ask questions about the signs & symptoms of the reaction, details about the End-Consumer’s skin care regimes, allergies, recent professional treatments and details about any samples/testers used prior to an ABI purchase.
- Order product damaged during shipping:
– Issue is reported to abi within 5 calendar days of the receipt date.
– Abi is contacted immediately upon delivery if products are found to be damaged as a result of shipping.
– A detailed description of the damage is provided to the Customer Care team.
- Abi is not liable for missing packages with confirmed delivery by courier.
Replacements & Credits
- If a return is approved, a replacement or credit note will be issued.
- You will be notified via email once the return has been processed.
- Replacement products, at no charge, of the same item will be sent if the original product is damaged or defective.
- Return products must be received and accounted for before credit notes are made available for future orders or replacements can be sent:
- A replacement or credit will be issued within 10 business days of receipt of delivery return.
- In the event that replacements are sent out in advance and the return products are not received back within 30 days, the equivalent value of the replacement products will be charged to the account.
- Abi does not offer credit notes for products that were sent out at no charge on the original order.
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the re-seller.