We want you to be completely happy with your abi purchase. We have a specialized Customer Care team dedicated to supporting you when a product return is necessary.
Abi product returns require approval and if requested, a reasonable opportunity to inspect, take samples and test the products in question. Returns will be accepted only from Authorized abi re-sellers and must be returned at re-sellers expense. Abi will not entertain any complaints, damages or returns that were the result of purchases from Trade-shows, unauthorized re-sellers, nor will abi accept returns from end-consumers directly.
To initiate a return, call 866.999.6954 or simply contact your sales representative. This team will collect details from you, determine if the products are eligible for return and provide you with guidance about next steps. Do not return products without speaking with a representative and receiving an RMA authorization form.
For a product to be eligible for return, the following conditions must apply in the following two scenarios:
- Product defects & spoilage and adverse reactions
– Product(s) was purchased from abi within the last 6 months.
– A detailed description of the issue is provided to the Customer Service Representative.
For adverse skin reactions, please be prepared for Customer Care to ask questions about the signs & symptoms of the reaction, details about the End-Consumer’s skin care regimes, allergies, recent professional treatments and details about any samples/testers used prior to an ABI purchase.
- Order processing errors & products damaged during shipping:
– Issue is reported to abi within 5 calendar days of the receipt date.
– abi is contacted immediately upon delivery if products are found to be damaged as a result of shipping.
– A detailed description of the damage is provided to the Customer Care team.
– Product(s) is returned in the condition it was received.
- Abi is not liable for missing packages with confirmed delivery by courier
- For order processing errors made by the Authorized abi re-seller, a 25% restocking fee will be applied to the replacement order or to the related credit and must be identified within 5 calendar days of receipt.
Abi will not accept product returns for the following:
- General Customer or End-Consumer dissatisfaction
- Skin breakouts
- Lack of sales
- After Training Gratis products (unless order processing errors)
- Testers and samples (due to the unregulated condition of use and storage)
- Products received 3 or more months prior to the return request
- Products not stored according to the Required Conditions of Storage outlined in the Terms & Conditions
Replacements & Credits
- If a return is approved, a replacement or credit note will be issued
- You will be notified via email once the return has been processed
- Replacement products, at no charge, of the same item will be sent if the original product is damaged or defective
- Return products must be received and accounted for before credit notes are made available for future orders or replacements can be sent:
– A replacement or credit will be issued within 10 business days of receipt of delivery return
– In the event that replacements are sent out in advance and the return products are not received back within 30 days, the equivalent value of the replacement products will be charged to the account
- Abi does not offer credit notes for products that were sent out at no charge on the original order
- Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the re-seller