Topical Light Infusion (TLi) is one of the only known light-based infusion systems available on the cosmetic market, today. Designed around light-based facial infusion technology, this cosmetic service is similar yet markedly different from traditional LED light therapy.
A Topical Light Infusion treatment plan is built around the application of specific topicals to the skin. Light is then placed overtop these topicals where they are then activated and infused into the lower layers of skin without ablation or injections.
Topical Light Infusions work by:
- Formulated Topicals Applied to Treatment Area
- Topicals Infused into Skin by Pulses of Light
- Light Activation Allows Optimized Delivery of Topicals
- Active Ingredients Improve Overall Skin Conditions
Light therapy is often used to treat a wide range of potential conditions, from wrinkles to sagging skin and everything in between. Now light therapy can be combined with Topical Light Infusion for a more complete treatment. These treatments are safe, simple, and easy to understand. Most combined treatments last for just 30 minutes, allowing an additional 20 minutes for pre-and-post care.
ABI Dermaceuticals has produced a line of products meant specifically for use through the Topical Light Infusion methodology. Let’s explore these products to learn how to incorporate them into our own light therapy routines.
Optimize Your Light Therapy with ABI Dermaceuticals
Topical Light Infusions offer an exciting and flexible approach to treating many of the most common skin conditions and disorders. Whether we are looking to visibly brighten our skin, or we want to enjoy a collagen-boosting mask, the team at ABI Dermaceuticals has a product to meet your needs.
Let’s take a look at how to incorporate a few of the most popular ABI Dermaceuticals products into your Topical Light Infusion therapy.
- Prepare with an Exfoliating Enzyme Wash
Begin every Topical Light Infusion treatment by resetting and exfoliating your skin with ABI’s Exfoliating Enzyme Wash. This product features papaya and pineapple enzymes that break down keratin found within dead skin cells, removing and dissolving lifeless skin while providing nourishment along the way.
- Incorporate TLi Wrinkle Repair
Topical Light Infusion allows for the treatment of many different conditions and skin concerns. From plumping your skin with collagen-boosting masks to fighting signs of premature aging through the TLi Wrinkle Repair Treatment, this step in the process is based on our skincare goal.
Let’s highlight TLi Wrinkle Repair to showcase how this effective infusion treatment works.
- Rejuvenating Ingredients — vitamin C is one of the driving forces behind this revitalizing serum, though it isn’t alone. C-Mate, Algae Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin B5 work together to deliver hydrating and soothing benefits where your skin needs it most.
- Two-Step Treatment — Immediately after applying the Wrinkle Repair Serum to the top layer of skin, the Wrinkle Repair Cream is applied to the treatment area. Then an illuminated, pulsing TLi LED Panel is placed over the topicals for up to 21 minutes.
- Apply Hydrating Recovery Gel
Upon finishing the anti-wrinkle treatment, apply the ABI Hydrating Recovery Gel to promote nourishment and hydration to your skin while neutralizing free radicals.
- Always Finish a LIGHTWAVE Treatment with Sunscreen
ABI’s Sensible Sunscreen SHADE SPF 28 has a fragrance-free formula designed to provide superior sun protection without causing any congestion or irritating sensitive skin. An ample amount should be applied at the end of any facial or procedure performed.
Enjoy Clearer Skin With ABI Dermaceuticals
ABI Dermaceuticals offers clinical strength pre-and-post care kits to assist both estheticians and physicians in treating their patients. With a focus on light-based treatments and clinically formulated skin care, ABI Dermaceuticals has a wide range of professional products to meet your skincare needs.